- Port Interpretive Centre
- 1 min walk
- First Nation Carving Shed
- 6 min walk
- Sunken Gardens Park
- 7 min walk
- Prince Rupert, BC (YPR)
- 42 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Next to a golf course and in the city centre, Eagle Bluff Lighthouse Bed & Breakfast is in a walkable area with good shopping. Port Interpretive Centre and Museum Of Northern British Columbia are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pacific Mariners Memorial Park and Prince Rupert Centennial Golf.
- Port Interpretive Centre - 1 min walk
- Pacific Mariners Memorial Park - 3 min walk
- Museum Of Northern British Columbia - 5 min walk
- First Nation Carving Shed - 6 min walk
- Sunken Gardens Park - 7 min walk
- Prince Rupert Station - 4 min drive
- Prince Rupert, BC (YPR) - 41 min drive
About this property
Eagle Bluff Lighthouse Bed & Breakfast
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.0 per day.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Eagle Bluff Lighthouse Bed & Breakfast Prince Rupert
- Eagle Bluff Lighthouse Bed & Breakfast
- Eagle Bluff Lighthouse Prince Rupert
- Eagle Bluff Hotel Prince Rupert