Overview of Holiday Inn Portland-By the Bay
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, Bay View
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Bay View
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking (Upgraded)
Standard Room, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Upgraded)
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Hearing, Mobility)
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Hearing, Roll-In Shower)
About this area
In the historical district, Holiday Inn Portland-By the Bay is in Portland's Downtown Portland neighbourhood, a walkable area with great shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Higgins Beach and Deering Oaks Park, while Portland Museum of Art and Children's Museum and Theatre of Maine are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Cross Insurance Arena or Fitzpatrick Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Portland Museum of Art - 2 min walk
- State Theatre - 3 min walk
- Port City Music Hall - 5 min walk
- Portland Stage - 5 min walk
- Victoria Mansion - 5 min walk
- Portland Transportation Center - 7 min drive
- Portland, ME (PWM-Portland Intl. Jetport) - 14 min drive
- Port of Call Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Marcy's Diner - 2 min walk
- Asmara - 2 min walk
- Dunkin' Donuts - 3 min walk
- The Dogfish Bar And Grille - 3 min walk
About this property
Holiday Inn Portland-By the Bay
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 3:00 PM - 1:00 AM. <br />
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 5:00 AM to 1:00 AM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Renovations and closures
- Meeting facilities
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service