- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hôtel Le Saint-Grégoire
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Classic Double Room
Classic Twin Room
Family Room, 2 Bedrooms (Adjacent)
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Center neighbourhood, Hôtel Le Saint-Grégoire is near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Luxembourg Gardens and Tuileries Garden, while Orsay Museum and Louvre Museum are cultural highlights. La Machine du Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard are not to be missed.
- Tour Montparnasse - 10 min walk
- Luxembourg Gardens - 12 min walk
- Les Invalides - 19 min walk
- Paris Catacombs - 20 min walk
- Pantheon - 20 min walk
- Saint-Placide Station - 1 min walk
- Paris Montparnasse Station - 11 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 48 min drive
- Colorova - 1 min walk
- Le Trait D'Union - 1 min walk
- L'Horizon - 1 min walk
- Gilles Vérot - 1 min walk
- Café Saint-Placide - 1 min walk
About this property
Hôtel Le Saint-Grégoire
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge per pet, per day.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
To avoid getting court in the transport strike and missing our train we asked to cancel our last night of four....they would not let us, simply because we booked through Expedia. They charged us for all four nights even though we only stayed three at £222.00 per night. Unreasonable and unhelpful