Overview of Hallmark Resort - Cannon Beach
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Family Room (non view)
Deluxe Room, Oceanfront
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Non-View)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Ocean View
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Partial Ocean View
Standard Room (No View)
About this area
Located in Cannon Beach, Hallmark Resort - Cannon Beach is on the beach. Haystack Rock is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cannon Beach and Ecola State Park.
- Cannon Beach History Center and Museum - 3 min walk
- Cannon Beach - 4 min walk
- Haystack Rock - 6 min walk
- Haystack Hill State Park - 7 min walk
- Coaster Theatre - 12 min walk
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 101 min drive
- Pelican Brewing Company - 1 min walk
- Sleepy Monk Coffee - 2 min walk
- The Wayfarer - 3 min walk
- Bald Eagle - 3 min walk
- Pig N' Pancake - 11 min walk
About this property
Hallmark Resort - Cannon Beach
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Hallmark Resort Cannon Beach
- Hallmark Resort
- Hallmark Cannon Beach
- Hallmark Resort Cannon Beach Hotel Cannon Beach
- Hallmark Hotel Cannon Beach
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities