Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Memphis, TN from CA $64
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Memphis Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Oct. 19, 2020
Reviewed on Aug. 22, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 25, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 20, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 9, 2020
Memphis Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Memphis and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 80 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- The Peabody is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and premium linens. Our customers appreciate this 4.5-star hotel's pool and surrounding nightlife.
- Pets are welcome at Extended Stay America - Memphis - Germantown. This hotel offers in-room kitchens and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Memphis
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- April-June: the average is 91°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Memphis is 53.66 inches
Exploring Memphis with Your Pet
Known for its live music and entertainment, Memphis has lots to offer visitors including its riverfront, museums, and theaters. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Graceland and Sky Zone. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Fire Museum of Memphis and Orpheum Theatre. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Tuesday Morning, Hollywood Feed, or Wild Birds Unlimited.