Top Hotels in Mar del Plata
Reviewed on Feb. 25, 2020
Reviewed on Mar. 11, 2020
Top things to do in Mar del Plata
Mar del Plata Beach Vacation
It's time to slow things down and kick back seaside on a Mar del Plata vacation. Incredible seaside views are bountiful on a trip to Mar del Plata — Bristol Beach (3 miles (5 km) away) is a well-known example. It's a great idea to stay in a hotel close by. If you need other options, a lot of sightseers also take advantage of Mar del Plata packages around Miramar Beach and Grande Beach.
Things You Should Know About Mar del Plata
- If you're hoping to stay just a short walk from the water, check out what's available at these Mar del Plata beach hotels. There's sure to be a place to suit your style.
- Hotels, like Sheraton Mar Del Plata Hotel and NH Gran Hotel Provincial, are also popular property types here. Compare amenities and prices and take your pick!
- Alternatively, go for our All-Inclusive hotels in Mar del Plata. They make it easy to budget. Leave your purse in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with going all-inclusive.
- Our Mar del Plata things to do page is a fantastic place to begin organizing your trip to Mar del Plata. After you arrive, get chatting to one of the 553,900 locals to discover even more.
- Save on experiences by booking our Mar del Plata vacation deals. With wonderful attractions like Jose Maria Minella Stadium to put on your to-do list, this popular destination will keep you busy.