Overview of Villa Florentine
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Classic Double or Twin Room
Junior Suite, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Suite, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Lyon's Lyon City Centre neighbourhood, Villa Florentine is near a metro station. Bellecour Square and Place des Terreaux are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Lyon Confluence Shopping Center and Part Dieu Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Groupama Stadium, or consider a night out at Transbordeur.
- Lyon Cathedral - 5 min walk
- Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière - 7 min walk
- Place des Jacobins - 11 min walk
- Bellecour Square - 12 min walk
- Place des Terreaux - 14 min walk
- Lyon Saint Paul Station - 5 min walk
- Vieux Lyon Station - 5 min walk
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery) - 37 min drive
- Les Terrasses de Lyon - 1 min walk
- Les Retrouvailles - 2 min walk
- Le Touareg - 2 min walk
- Le Boeuf d'Argent - 2 min walk
- Restaurant Jérémy Galvan - 2 min walk
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.63 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 27 for adults and EUR 14 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 24 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Villa Florentine Hotel Lyon
- Villa Florentine Hotel
- Villa Florentine Lyon
- Florentine Hotel Lyon
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Terrible design, filthy room, outdated, oh,,, and a cat in my room.