Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Lyon hotel in 5th Arrondissement, walk to St. Jean Cathedral
This family-friendly Lyon hotel is located near the airport, within a 5-minute walk of Lyon History Museum and St. Jean Cathedral. Gallo-Roman Museum and Bellecour Square are also within 15 minutes.
Along with 2 restaurants, this hotel has a full-service spa and an indoor pool. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a sauna are onsite.
All 60 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Thoughtful touches include bathrobes and slippers, and guests will also find room service and satellite TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Cour des Loges
Renovations & Closures
- One of the dining venues
Popular property highlights
In addition to a full-service spa, Cour des Loges features an indoor pool and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3660 square feet (340 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, spa services, and a library. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Cour des Loges has designated areas for smoking.
- Indoor pool
- Full-service spa
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Business center
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 3660
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (meters) - 340
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Les Loges - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, and dinner. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Le Cafe Epicerie - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Children under 8 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Spa Pure Altitude. Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
Children under 8 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Hot stone massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.47 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 70 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
- Cour Loges
- Cour Loges Hotel
- Cour Loges Hotel Lyon
- Cour Loges Lyon
- Cour Des Loges Hotel Lyon
- Cour Des Loges Lyon
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.