- University of Southern California
- 1 min walk
- Shrine Auditorium
- 7 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Which Wich
- 2 min walk
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Los Angeles, USC Hotel is near a metro station. L.A. Live and Shrine Auditorium are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Pershing Square and Echo Park. Universal Studios Hollywood™ and Los Angeles Zoo are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- University of Southern California - 1 min walk
- Shrine Auditorium - 7 min walk
- California Science Center - 12 min walk
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum - 13 min walk
- Los Angeles Convention Center - 2 min drive
- Los Angeles Union Station - 15 min drive
- 7th Street - Metro Center Station - 4 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 16 min drive
- McKays Restaurant — 1 min walk
- The Lab Gastropub — 1 min walk
- Starbucks - 2 min walk
- Which Wich - 2 min walk
- Coffee Bean - 3 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 50, per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50 per stay.
- Up to 50 lb/23 kg
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The location to USC could not be better. Walk into campus across the street. The noise and single-pane windows means you better get some sleep before you go as the rooms are VERY noisy.