Get an overview of this hotelLuxury London hotel in City of Westminster, walk to Buckingham Palace
Popular property highlights
Located in City of Westminster, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Buckingham Palace and St. James Park. Her Majesty's Theatre and Piccadilly Circus are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, coffee/tea in a common area, and 24-hour room service.
All 105 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Comforts include premium bedding and pillow menus, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like minibars (stocked with some free items) and espresso makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Stafford London
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. 5 meeting rooms are available. This Edwardian hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
The Stafford London is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1912
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 105
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pillow menu
- Espresso maker
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Gamebird - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
The American Bar - This cocktail bar specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 90 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 25 and GBP 31 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 90 per night
- Kempinski London
- Kempinski Stafford
- London Kempinski
- London Stafford
- Stafford Kempinski
- Stafford Kempinski Hotel
- Stafford Kempinski Hotel London
- Stafford Kempinski London
- Stafford London
- Stafford London Kempinski
- Stafford London Hotel
- Stafford Hotel
- The Stafford London England
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Stafford London is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.