- Kingston City Hall
- 5 min walk
- The Grand Theatre
- 9 min walk
- Grand Theatre
- 9 min walk
- Kingston, ON (YGK-Norman Rogers)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Frontenac Club Inn is located in Kingston. Marine Museum of the Great Lakes and Pump House Steam Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Kingston Waterfront and Garrison Golf and Curling Club. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Leon's Centre or George Taylor Richardson Memorial Stadium.
- Kingston City Hall - 5 min walk
- The Grand Theatre - 9 min walk
- Grand Theatre - 9 min walk
- Leon's Centre - 9 min walk
- Queen's University - 15 min walk
- Kingston Station - 15 min drive
- Kingston, ON (YGK-Norman Rogers) - 14 min drive
About this property
Frontenac Club Inn
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- FRONTENAC CLUB INN Kingston
- FRONTENAC CLUB INN
- FRONTENAC CLUB Kingston
- FRONTENAC CLUB
- Frontenac Club Hotel Kingston
- Frontenac Club Inn Kingston, Ontario