- Gananoque Municipal Marina
- 3 min walk
- Confederation Park
- 4 min walk
- Gananoque Boat Line
- 8 min walk
- Watertown, NY (ART-Watertown Intl.)
- 56 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Comfort Inn & Suites Thousand Islands Harbour District is located in Gananoque. 1000 Islands Tower and Thousand Islands Bridge are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Gananoque Municipal Marina and Gananoque Golf and Country Club.
- Gananoque Municipal Marina - 3 min walk
- Confederation Park - 4 min walk
- Gananoque Boat Line - 8 min walk
- Thousand Islands Playhouse - 10 min walk
- Thousand Islands OLG Charity Casino - 13 min walk
- Gananoque Station - 6 min drive
- Watertown, NY (ART-Watertown Intl.) - 56 min drive
About this property
Comfort Inn & Suites Thousand Islands Harbour District
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 15 per pet, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 4 per cent destination fee will be charged.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Clean, friendly and quiet. Breakfast with options was plentiful. Would consider staying again. Lots of local restaurants for dinner.