Search Apartment Rentals in Kamloops
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Kamloops
Reviewed on Oct. 3, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Kamloops
Coast Kamloops Hotel & Conference Centre
Reviewed on Nov. 24, 2020
Sun Peaks Grand Hotel & Conference Centre
Reviewed on Oct. 2, 2020
Sandman Signature Kamloops Hotel
Reviewed on Nov. 26, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Kamloops
There are plenty of places to stay in Kamloops with 141 accommodations. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you locate accommodations that are similar. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— one of the conveniences often found in an apartment. You can also search for similar properties such as vacation homes, condos, or guest houses.
Why not enjoy the ski slopes and scenic riverfront in this culturally-rich area? Popular places to discover during your visit include Sun Peaks Resort.
Best Time to Visit Kamloops
Though weather is just one aspect, it can really affect your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 56° F and nighttime temperatures average 17° F
- April-June: 80° F is the daytime average and 33° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 83° F and nighttime averages are around 42° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 64° F during the day and 19° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.43 inches in a year
Must See in Kamloops
Travelers appreciate Kamloops for its riverfront and mountains. Enjoy the outdoors at Pioneer Park and Exhibition Park, or simply take in cultural attractions like Kamloops Art Gallery and Sagebrush Theatre. While in town, Sun Peaks Resort and Interior Savings Centre are other places worth a visit.Kamloops is also notable for its:
- Cultural attractions
How to Get to Kamloops and Around the Area
Fly into Kamloops, BC (YKA), which is located 5.6 mi (8.9 km) away. To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Kamloops Station or Kamloops North Station.