Kamloops Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Kamloops and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 64 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. See the most popular Kamloops hotels and accommodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- Grandview Motel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's pool and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at South Thompson Inn & Conference Centre. This resort offers free WiFi and in-room balconies. Guests enjoy this 3.5-star resort's quiet location and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Accent Inns Kamloops. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's pool and proximity to shopping.
Planning Your Trip to Kamloops
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 17°F
- April-June: the average is 80°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Kamloops is 0.43 inches
Exploring Kamloops with Your Pet
Known for its riverfront and hockey, Kamloops has lots to offer visitors including its mountains, rich culture, and gardens. See the local sights and visit Kamloops Art Gallery and Thompson Park Shopping Mall. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Sagebrush Theatre and Kamloops Museum and Archives. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Total Pet, GO Fetch, or Petland.