Find a Bed and Breakfast in Inverness from CA $53
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Inverness
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Inverness
Kingsmills Hotel Inverness
Reviewed on Nov. 25, 2020
Reviewed on Nov. 27, 2020
Reviewed on Nov. 24, 2020
B&Bs and More in Inverness
If you want to find an accommodation with fewer rooms than a hotel and a more personalized environment, a B&B might be just the right fit for your trip to Inverness. Inverness has 346 accommodations and 48 B&Bs, so you'll be able to find the best option for your travels. When you want to explore the surroundings in Inverness, Inverness Museum and Art Gallery and Loch Ness Centre & Exhibition are a couple notable museums worth checking out.
With attentive service, opportunities to meet guests from other places, and of course a full breakfast to start the day, B&Bs offer a unique environment. You might consider checking out these B&Bs in Inverness:
The Castle B&B: 3 stars, 3 rooms
Heathcote B&B: 4 stars, 3 rooms
Rossmount Guest House: 3 stars, 6 rooms
The Gatehouse: 4 stars, 4 rooms
- Cooked-to-order breakfast
- Individually decorated rooms
Dunlichity House Bed and Breakfast: 3.5 stars, 4 rooms
Weather in Inverness
Weather can be a big factor in planning your getaway, so you can check out this information to help you figure out when to travel to Inverness:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 1.22 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 49° F and nighttime temperatures average 34° F
- April-June: 62° F is the daytime average and 37° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 63° F and nighttime averages are around 44° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 56° F during the day and 35° F at night
Travelers enjoy Inverness for its beautiful river views and interesting historical sites. Spend some time exploring Lochaber Geopark and Merkinch Local Nature Reserve if you're hoping to see some of the area's natural features. You might put Inverness Castle and Urquhart Castle on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also appreciate Inverness for its:
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Inverness?
Fly into Inverness (INV), which is located 7.4 mi (11.9 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.