Innisfail Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Innisfail and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 5 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Travel Inn & Suites Innisfail is a dog-friendly hotel, offering a 24-hour fitness center for its human guests along with laundry facilities. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's property condition and comfortable rooms.
- Pets are welcome at Motel 6 Innisfail AB. This motel offers a 24-hour fitness center and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's breakfast and comfy beds.
- Pets can join their owners at Bluebird Motel. This motel provides guests with laundry facilities and in-room kitchenettes. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's pool and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Innisfail
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 43°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -4°F
- April-June: the average is 72°F during the day and 19°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and -1°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Innisfail is 0.79 inches
Exploring Innisfail with Your Pet
Known for its golfing, Innisfail has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Innisfail Golf Club and Innisfail Town Office. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Discovery Wildlife Park.