Search Hostels in Ibiza Town from CA $85
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Ibiza Town
Other property types in Ibiza Town
Hotel Ryans La Marina
Reviewed on Feb. 23, 2020
Nobu Hotel Ibiza Bay
Reviewed on Oct. 14, 2019
Hotel OD Talamanca
Reviewed on Aug. 2, 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're searching for somewhere affordable to stay in Ibiza, there are 142 lodging options here to pick from, including hostels. These dorm-style accommodations come in many forms, but they have a few qualities in common:
- Budget prices
- A social atmosphere
- Shared rooms (though many have private options too)
By staying at a hostel in Ibiza, you can reduce your spending on lodging and use more of your money for going out during your trip. You can check out this destination's cultural highlights, such as its live music venues, and the beaches create an appealing natural setting.
Hostels in Ibiza
Still deciding where to stay in Ibiza? This hostel is popular:
Ryans Pocket Hostel - Located within a 5-minute walk of Dalt Vila and Marina Botafoch. Guests can enjoy free WiFi, a restaurant, and tour/ticket assistance. You'll find showers and hair dryers in all rooms.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Ibiza?
The weather can be important when you're discovering new places, so here's some information about the seasons:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 67° F and nighttime temperatures average 48° F
- April-June: 83° F is the daytime average and 51° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 88° F and nighttime averages are around 64° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 78° F during the day and 49° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.67 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Ibiza?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might enjoy these places:Top Sights
- Port of Ibiza
- Talamanca Beach
- Las Salinas Beach
- Illa Negra de l'Est
- Illa de ses Rates
- Ses Feixes Wetlands
- Teatro Pereyra
- Ibiza Museum of Contemporary Art
- Centro de Interpretación Madina Yasiba
Generally, Ibiza is known for its:
- Live music
How to Get to Ibiza and Around the Area
You can find the closest airport in Ibiza (IBZ), located 4.1 mi (6.6 km) away from the city center.