Apartment was good, but owner changed booking
4 / 5 Good
Check in was not possible on the first day because the owner had apparently double-booked the apartment. He tried to assist us by organizing a hotel room, but this was much smaller that the apartment, and he only reimbursed us for the cheaper hotel room and did not refund the complete sum for the day lost. The room was also far away from the apartment, so we basically lost half a day because of moving. We are still awaiting the rest of the reimbursement.
The description of the apartment was generally accurate, but several statements were slightly exaggerated.
• Playa de Talamanca is more than double the 500 meters away that is written in the description.
• Being within walking distance to everything in the city is true, but relative. Some people may not be able to walk halfway to the city, especially in the heat.
• The shower off the master bedroom was leaky and defective.
• Bar stools were defective (did not remain up after raising and sitting on them).
• Kitchen appliances were present but old, and the dishwasher door is close to falling off.
Luxury Apartment Ikebana
A verified traveller stayed at Luxury Apartment Ikebana
Posted 2 months ago