Find a Bed and Breakfast in Ibiza Town from CA $85
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Ibiza Town
Other property types in Ibiza Town
Hotel Ryans La Marina
Reviewed on Feb. 23, 2020
Nobu Hotel Ibiza Bay
Reviewed on Oct. 14, 2019
Hotel OD Talamanca
Reviewed on Aug. 2, 2020
B&Bs and More in Ibiza
Are you searching for a place to stay with a top-notch breakfast and a comfortable environment? If you have trouble finding a B&B in the heart of Ibiza, there are 142 other accommodations to pick from in the area so you can find a similar property nearby. A trip to Ibiza wouldn't be complete without a stop by Ibiza Museum of Contemporary Art or Centro de Interpretación Madina Yasiba if you're someone who could spend hours browsing exhibits.
Weather in Ibiza
Weather can be a big factor in planning your trip, so you can check out this information to help you figure out when to travel to Ibiza:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 0.67 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 67° F and nighttime temperatures average 48° F
- April-June: 83° F is the daytime average and 51° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 88° F and nighttime averages are around 64° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 78° F during the day and 49° F at night
Sightseeing In and Around Ibiza
Travelers enjoy Ibiza for its beautiful beaches and bar scene. When you want to spend some time in the great outdoors, Talamanca Beach and Figueretas Beach are some notable spots. You might put Port of Ibiza and Dalt Vila on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also enjoy Ibiza for its:
- Live music
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Ibiza?
Fly into Ibiza (IBZ), which is located 4.1 mi (6.6 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.