Search Hostels in Golden from CA $83
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Golden
Other property types in Golden
Travelodge by Wyndham Golden Sportsman Lodge
Reviewed on Oct. 23, 2020
Ramada Limited Golden
Reviewed on Oct. 21, 2020
Holiday Inn Express Golden-Kicking Horse
Reviewed on Oct. 6, 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're looking for an affordable place to stay in Golden, there are 112 accommodation options here to choose from, including hostels. These dorm-style accommodations come in lots of different forms, but they all have three main qualities in common:
- Budget prices
- A social environment
- Shared rooms (though many hostels also have private rooms)
By staying at a hostel in Golden, you can cut your spending on lodging and save more of your money for going out during your trip. You can enjoy activities like horseback riding, and the mountain views create an appealing natural setting.
Hostels in Golden
Still deciding where to stay in Golden? This hostel is popular:
Kicking Horse River Lodge - You can take advantage of free WiFi and free parking, as well as a bar. Rooms come with showers, free toiletries, and TVs.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Golden?
Good weather's always better when you want to venture out and explore, so here are some stats that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 51° F and nighttime temperatures average 19° F
- April-June: 76° F is the daytime average and 32° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 78° F and nighttime averages are around 41° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 57° F during the day and 20° F at night
- Average rainfall is 26.30 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Golden?
Depending on how you want to spend your time, you might appreciate these places:Natural Features
- Icefields Parkway
- Yoho National Park
- Burges and James Gadsden Provincial Park
- Golden and District Museum
- Rogers Pass Discovery Centre
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- College of the Rockies Golden Campus
- Kicking Horse Pedestrian Bridge
Generally, Golden is known for its:
- Mountain views
- Horseback riding