- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Briars Resort & Spa
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
Comfort Room, 1 Queen Bed, Garden View
Comfort Room, 2 Double Beds, Garden View
Comfort Room, 2 Double Beds, Lake View
Superior Studio Suite
Comfort Room, Lake View
About this area
Located in Georgina, The Briars Resort & Spa is connected to the convention centre. Briars Golf Club and Lyndhurst Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Simcoe and Sibbald Point Provincial Park. Take in the nearby slopes with snowboarding, or try out other outdoor activities such as snow tubing.
- Sibbald Point Provincial Park - 5 min drive
- Orchard Beach Golf and Country Club - 15 min drive
- 400 Market - 60 min drive
- Barrie Molson Centre - 63 min drive
- Royal Victoria Hospital - 70 min drive
- East Gwillimbury Station - 32 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 72 min drive
About this property
The Briars Resort & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The location is spectacular and the buildings have so much character. The spa is fantastic as is the food.