Find a Bed and Breakfast in Frankenmuth from CA $114
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Frankenmuth
Bavarian Inn of Frankenmuth
Reviewed on Oct. 26, 2020
Marv Herzog Hotel
Reviewed on Oct. 15, 2020
Drury Inn & Suites Frankenmuth
Reviewed on Oct. 27, 2020
B&Bs and More in Frankenmuth
If you want to find a place to stay with a small number of rooms and an intimate environment, a bed and breakfast might be the perfect option for your getaway to Frankenmuth. Though you might have a hard time finding B&Bs in the heart of the city, there are 93 accommodations and 4 B&Bs in the surrounding area. If museums are at the top of your list when you venture out to explore Frankenmuth, Frankenmuth Historical Museum and Michigan's Military and Space Heroes Museum are worth a stop.
With attentive service, opportunities to meet other guests, and tasty breakfasts, B&Bs provide a truly one-of-a-kind setting. Here is a B&B that guests like in the area:
Montague Inn: 3 stars, 17 rooms
- 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the heart of Frankenmuth
- Full breakfast
- Restaurant on site
Weather in Frankenmuth
Weather can be a big factor in planning your getaway, so you can check out this information to help you decide when to visit Frankenmuth:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 33.31 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 50° F and nighttime temperatures average 13° F
- April-June: 82° F is the daytime average and 29° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 83° F and nighttime averages are around 45° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 67° F during the day and 17° F at night
Travelers enjoy Frankenmuth for its array of dining options and major shopping area. Spend some time exploring Grandpa Tiny's Farm and Lake Huron if you're hoping to see some of the area's natural features. You might put River Place Shops and Bronner's Christmas Wonderland on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also appreciate Frankenmuth for its:
- Water skiing
- Historical sites
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Frankenmuth?
Fly into Saginaw, MI (MBS-MBS Intl.), which is located 22.5 mi (36.2 km) from the heart of the city. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Flint, MI (FNT-Bishop Intl.), which is 24.7 mi (39.8 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.