Top Hotels in Florianopolis
Reviewed on Sep. 19, 2017
Reviewed on Dec. 11, 2017
Reviewed on Nov. 22, 2020
Top things to do in Florianopolis
Florianopolis Beach Vacation
It's time to slow things down and sip on your favorite beverage by the sea on a Florianopolis vacation. Incredible seaside views await on a trip to Florianopolis — Mole Beach (7 miles (12 km) away) is an excellent example. It's a great idea to book a hotel close by. If you're looking for more options, loads of sightseers also book Florianopolis vacation deals close to Barra da Lagoa Beach and Ingleses Beach.
Things You Should Know About Florianopolis
- Staying near the water means picture-perfect vistas and long walks along the beach in the evening. Have a look through our Florianopolis beach hotels and see what's available.
- Private vacation homes are also popular with many travelers to these parts. FL023 6 Bedroom Holiday home By Senstay and Bangalô Red Moon are good examples of what to expect from this style of accommodation.
- Alternatively, go for one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Florianopolis. They make it easy to budget. Leave your purse safely in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with going all-inclusive.
- Want to know what Florianopolis has to offer? It's hard to beat insider tips. As soon as you arrive, get chatting to a few of the 412,700 people who live here. Check out our useful Florianopolis things to do page, too.
- Mole Beach is one major sight you can't miss here. For plenty of other great travel plan ideas, look up our Florianopolis vacation deals.