- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Blue Ash
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, Non Smoking
Suite, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Mobility, Roll-In Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility)
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility)
About this area
Located in Cincinnati, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Blue Ash is in the business district and near theme parks. Cincinnati Art Museum and Heritage Village Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Sharon Woods Golf Course and Swaim Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Lindner Family Tennis Center, or consider a night out at Niederman Family Farm. Practise your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails in the area.
- Kenwood Towne Centre - 7 min drive
- Sharonville Convention Center - 10 min drive
- Tri-County Mall - 11 min drive
- Liberty Center - 17 min drive
- Loveland Castle - 20 min drive
- Cincinnati Union Terminal - 23 min drive
- Cincinnati, OH (CVG-Cincinnati - Northern Kentucky Intl.) - 37 min drive
- Apple Spice Junction - 4 min walk
- Sammy's Gourmet Burgers & Beers - 5 min walk
- Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar - 5 min walk
- Sammy’s - 5 min walk
- Blu - 10 min walk
About this property
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Blue Ash
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities