- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Le Mouton Blanc
Choose dates to view prices
Economy Double Room
Comfort Double Room
Standard Single Room
About this area
Near a train station, Le Mouton Blanc is in a walkable area with good shopping. Musee de Cambrai and Musee Matisse are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Aristide-Briand Square and Cambrai Cathedral.
- Cambrai Cathedral - 10 min walk
- Museum of the Great War - 37 min drive
- Grand Place - 41 min drive
- Delville South African Memorial - 41 min drive
- Wellington Quarry Museum - 42 min drive
- Cambrai Station - 1 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 91 min drive
- Domino's Pizza - 1 min walk
- Kyoto - 3 min walk
- Le Pacific - 3 min walk
- Le Petit Riad - 4 min walk
- Au Chien Qui Fume - 4 min walk
About this property
Le Mouton Blanc
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Quaint or old fashioned?
Not impressed,some people may call it quaint, I think it was old fashioned. Floorboards need screwing down - whenever the person in the room above moved around the squeaking could be heard below. Restaurant closed Monday