- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Six Mile Lake Provincial Park
- 11 min drive
- Six Mile Lake
- 12 min drive
- Martyrs' Shrine
- 19 min drive
- Muskoka, ON (YQA)
- 69 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Rawley Resort is located in Severn. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Georgian Bay Islands National Park and Georgian Bay, while Sainte-Marie among the Hurons and Huronia Museum are cultural highlights. Panache Spa and Academy and Bamboo Spa are also worth visiting.
- Six Mile Lake Provincial Park - 11 min drive
- Six Mile Lake - 12 min drive
- Sainte-Marie among the Hurons - 19 min drive
- Martyrs' Shrine - 19 min drive
- Georgian Bay Islands National Park of Canada - 19 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 99 min drive
- Where to eat
- LightHouse45 – Cocktail bar with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch on selected days. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 125.00 per accommodation, per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for CAD 25.0 per day.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 125.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 25.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Rawley Resort Port Severn
- Rawley Resort
- Rawley Port Severn
- Rawley Hotel Port Severn
- Rawley Hotel Muskoka
- Rawley Resort Port Severn, Ontario
- Disliked: Staff & service
The pool was not clean. There were no maps or information about activities and restaurants in the area and WFI not available even after two complaints and promised to send someone to fix it. This was our anniversary trip and even though we made the reservation for our special dinner when we arrived, our name WAS NOT on the list and the hostess was not very pleasant to deal with. Finally, we did get the table only to be ignored and after 20 minutes had to ask if there was someone going to serve us. We definitely will not return to this place, which claims to be 5 stars and the prices reflect that but, DOES NOT deliver 5 star service.