Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Downtown Lake Union
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Seattle hotel with pool, near Space Needle
Located on historic Lake Union's western shore, this 7-story hotel is a mile from the Space Needle and downtown Seattle.
The Green-certified Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Downtown Lake Union offers an indoor pool, fitness room, business center, multiple conference rooms offering 2300 square feet of meeting space and complimentary wireless Internet access in the lobby.
All Courtyard by Marriott rooms have signature bedding with down comforters and complimentary high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Downtown Lake Union Amenities
Located one mile from downtown Seattle and the Space Needle, this Courtyard by Marriott has a business center, an indoor pool (pool towels provided), a spa tub, and a fitness room. Two meeting rooms provide a total of 2,304 square feet of meeting space.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby area, restaurant, and lounge. Parking is limited and based on availability.
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 2304
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Ski storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 7
- Total number of rooms - 250
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 214
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Regatta View Restaurant – View of Lake Union. Buffet breakfasts. Northwestern regional cuisine served for dinner. Lounge with fireplace offers drinks and light fare.
The Market - Adjacent to the front desk. Self-service. Snacks, beverages. Open 24 hours.
Room Service - Available during dinner hours.
McCormick and Schmick's Harborside
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Downtown Lake Union Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.