Please enter your travel dates.
Downtown Seattle hotel close to shopping, theaters
This hotel is in downtown Seattle, a block from the Paramount Theatre, two blocks from Pacific Place shopping, and just over one-half mile from Pike Place Market.
Health club, spa
Hyatt At Olive 8 features a restaurant and bar, an indoor pool and spa tub, and a full-service health spa. The health club offers fitness classes and is open 24 hours a day.
Guestrooms at Hyatt At Olive 8 offer glass-walled walk-in showers, iPod docking stations, 37-inch flat-panel TVs, and beds with down blankets and pillowtop mattresses.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt At Olive 8 features a restaurant, a bar and coffee shop, and room service from early morning to late night. This downtown Seattle hotel includes a full-service health spa and a 24 hours finess center, which offers fitness equipment, an indoor pool, a spa tub, saunas and steam rooms, and onsite Yoga classes.
This smoke-free hotel includes a concierge desk. The hotel’s 12,000 square feet of meeting space includes a 6,500 ballroom. Business services and a computer station are available.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 346
- Number of floors - 16
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1115
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Coffee shop or café
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12000
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Signature bedding
Urbane Restaurant - Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Featuring dishes made with locally produced ingredients.
Urbane Coffee and Wine Bar - Menu includes cocktails, coffee, and appetizers as well as entrees from the full Urbane menu. Wine and beer list focuses on locally made varieties.
Room Service - Available early morning to late night.
The fitness center at Hyatt At Olive 8 is open 24 hours a day, offering free weights, weight machines, and cardio equipment with individual LCD TV screens. Men’s and women’s locker rooms have saunas and steam rooms. The 65-foot indoor pool is filled with saline. The fitness center offers a range of classes, such as Yoga instructions, as well as personal training (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Elaia Spa at Hyatt At Olive 8 features treatments using organic ingredients, some sourced within the Pacific Northwest. The spa offers massage, facials, nail services, and body wraps.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 41.48 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Bed and Breakfast For 2 Offer
Book a stay in a Bed & Breakfast For 2 rate category and receive the following:
- Full American breakfast for 2 daily
- 2 PM late check-out (subject to availability)