Availability: Hilton Bellevue
Please enter your travel dates.
Close to high-tech businesses on Seattle's Eastside
This 10-story hotel is a half-mile from Meydenbauer Center, 1 mile from Bellevue Square shopping, 4 miles from Microsoft and AT&T campuses, and 10 miles from downtown Seattle.
Full fitness center and pool
A seasonal outdoor pool and spa tub are sheltered by trees and encircled by a roomy sundeck. The Hilton Bellevue also provides on-site shopping and a hair salon.
All 353 guestrooms, which were renovated in June 2014, feature Hilton Serenity Beds with pillowtop mattresses, balconies, flat-screen TVs with free premium channels, and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed during the winter:
- Swimming pool
Hilton Bellevue Amenities
The Hilton Bellevue features a light-filled 7-story atrium lobby featuring foliage and modern décor. A specialty coffee shop serves beverages and light snacks in the atrium area with seating available for guests using the hotel's complimentary wireless Internet access.
Event facilities span 60,000 square feet and include 2 ballrooms and 14 meeting rooms with catering and wedding services available. Guests have access to a 24-hour business center with a computer station and convenient services, such as photocopying, printing, and express mail.
Recreational amenities include a spa tub and fully equipped 24-hour fitness center. Guests are provided with garage parking, for an extra charge. A free local shuttle is provided to take guests to and from the nearby shopping center.
This hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Conference space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 353
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1982
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 60000
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference space size (meters) - 5400
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed size
Basil's Kitchen - Casual yet sophisticated restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine. Menu selections include salmon, pork, and Northwest-style cioppino. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Features a plated Sunday brunch.
Basil's Bar - Located in the main lobby, this bar features premium crafted beers on tap and specialty Northwest wines. Serving appetizers and dinner specials. Two 42-inch flat-panel TVs offer sports entertainment. Happy hour daily.
Tully's Coffee Shop - Located in the hotel atrium, it offers a selection of specialty coffee beverages and light snacks. Boasting a comfortable atmosphere of warm colors, it also features complimentary wireless internet. Open daily from 6 AM to 2 PM.
The hotel's 24-hour fitness room has treadmills, elliptical machines, stationary bikes, and free weights. The Hilton features a spa tub.
Six miles away, Bellevue Golf Course provides an 18-hole public course, driving range, putting green, and clubhouse with restaurant and pro shop.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Hilton Bellevue Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 10.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night