Search Motels in Whitehorse from CA $95
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Whitehorse
Other property types in Whitehorse
Sternwheeler Hotel and Conference Centre
Reviewed on Sep. 4, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 11, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 21, 2020
Whitehorse Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from more than 37 hotels and other lodging options in Whitehorse, though you'll find just 3 low-cost motels. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
Fun fact: Starting in the early 1950s, colorful neon signs were used as beacons for tired families on road trips, and you can see these today along the historic U.S. Route 66. At most motels, you're likely to find a free parking spot and an outdoor pool.
Below are some of our customers’ favorite Whitehorse motels available to book:
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- A restaurant and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- Enjoy access to the picnic area, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in WhitehorseThose visiting Whitehorse have good things to say about its shops, museums, and restaurants. While you're sightseeing, be sure to enjoy the area's riverfront.
Enjoy nature with a stop at:
- Yukon Wildlife Preserve
- Takhini Hot Pools
Some historical places you might want to see include:
- SS Klondike
- S.S. Klondike National Historic Site
- Old Log Church
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Yukon Beringia Interpretive Centre
- MacBride Museum of Yukon History
- North End Gallery
Whitehorse is also notable for its:
- Northern lights
Best Time to Visit WhitehorseDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Whitehorse by looking over these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 35° F and nighttime temperatures average -15° F
- April-June: 67° F is the daytime average and 16° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 70° F and nighttime averages are around 32° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 48° F during the day and -8° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.47 inches in a year
How to Get to Whitehorse and Around the Area
|Whitehorse, YT (YXY-Whitehorse Intl.)||Airport||6.8 mi (10.9 km)|