Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Whitehorse from CA $95
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Whitehorse Pet-friendly Hotels
Whitehorse Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Whitehorse and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 10 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are some top hotels and accommodations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Best Western Gold Rush Inn is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and a fitness center. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's guestroom size and location.
- Pets are welcome at Yukon Inn. This hotel offers a restaurant and 2 bars/lounges. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location's sightseeing.
- Pets can join their owners at MOUNTAIN RIDGE MOTEL & RV PARK. This motel provides guests with in-room kitchenettes and free WiFi.
Planning Your Trip to Whitehorse
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -15°F
- April-June: the average is 67°F during the day and 16°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 48°F as the daytime average and -8°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Whitehorse is 0.47 inches
Exploring Whitehorse with Your Pet
Known for its hockey, Whitehorse has lots to offer visitors including its museums, hiking trails, and riverfront. See the local sights and visit Yukon Wildlife Preserve and Takhini Hot Pools. While you're there, make sure you don't miss MacBride Museum of Yukon History and Yukon Beringia Interpretive Centre. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Duffy's Pets & Tanzilla Harness Supply.