Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Viterbo from CA $65
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Viterbo Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Viterbo Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Viterbo? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 15 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Review these popular Viterbo hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Best Western Hotel Viterbo is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and in-room balconies. Customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's clean guestrooms and proximity to shopping.
- Pets are welcome at La Chiesuola. This bed & breakfast offers a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Pets can join their owners at Agriturismo il Marrugio. This country house provides guests with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.
Planning Your Trip to Viterbo
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- April-June: the average is 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Viterbo is 30.59 inches
Exploring Viterbo with Your Pet
Known for its cathedral and temples, Viterbo has lots to offer visitors including its castle, museums, and archaeological sites. See the local sights and visit Church of Santa Rosa and Piazza San Pellegrino. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Palazzo dei Papi and Viterbo Cathedral. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Zoo 2001 Viterbo, Agrizoo '07 Pet Food, or Planet Pet Spa.