- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Ruzzini Palace Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Double Room, Ground Floor
Suite, Canal View (Paradiso)
Suite, Balcony (Formosa)
Junior Suite (Panoramic)
Room (selected at check-in)
Classic Double Room, Canal View
Junior Suite, Canal View
About this area
Located in Venice's Castello neighbourhood, Ruzzini Palace Hotel is in the city centre and near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Grand Canal and Giardini della Biennale, while La Fenice Opera House and Peggy Guggenheim Museum are cultural highlights.
- St. Mark's Square - 5 min walk
- Bridge of Sighs - 6 min walk
- Rialto Bridge - 6 min walk
- St. Mark's Basilica - 6 min walk
- St Mark's Campanile - 7 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 52 min drive
- Mestre Centro B1 - 61 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 64 min drive
- Ristorante Sapori Venexiani - 1 min walk
- Ristorante Al Burchiello - 1 min walk
- Gelateria - 1 min walk
- Osteria al mascaron - 1 min walk
- Cip Ciap - 2 min walk
About this property
Ruzzini Palace Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50.0 per day.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 3.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ruzzini Palace Hotel Venice
- Ruzzini Palace Venice
- Ruzzini Palace
- Hotel Ruzzini Palace
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great location since we wanted to be near the Basilica de San Marco district. Everything was within walking distance and the water bus to Rialto was €7.50.