- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Sorriso
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Double or Twin Room
Double Room - Beach Package
Economy Double Room, Garden View, Annex Building
About this area
Located in Venice, Hotel Sorriso is near a private beach. La Fenice Opera House and Palazzo Grassi are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Rialto Bridge and Piazzale Roma.
- Palazzo della Mostra del Cinema - 17 min walk
- Venice Convention Center - 18 min walk
- Santa Maria Elisabetta Waterbus - 5 min drive
- Antico Cimitero Israelitico - 6 min drive
- Parco delle Rimembranze - 108 min drive
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 80 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 93 min drive
- Ristorante 161 - 5 min walk
- Trattoria Trento - 14 min walk
- La Tavernetta - 16 min walk
- Gelato Fabio - 16 min walk
- Valentino - 16 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.60 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 1.60 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.80 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- A fee will be charged for use of certain facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel was clean and tidy. Staff were excellent and very friendly. Even told my wife there was a market on which wasn't too far. Directions to the hotel were precise and allowed for late check in and late check out. Great place as a base for exploring Venice.