Overview of Hotel Rialto
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Classic Double or Twin Room
Junior Suite, 1 Double Bed
Double Room Grand Canal and Rialto View
Junior Suite Grand Canal and Rialto View
Executive Apartment, 1 Bedroom (separate entrance with stair lift)
Deluxe Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Canal View (separate entrance with stair lift)
Luxury Apartment, Canal View
Double Room (Small)
Junior Suite, Balcony (Honeymoon)
About this area
Located in Venice's San Marco neighbourhood, Hotel Rialto is in the city centre. La Fenice Opera House and Palazzo Grassi are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Basilica. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Rialto Bridge - 1 min walk
- San Cassiano - 6 min walk
- St. Mark's Basilica - 6 min walk
- St. Mark's Square - 7 min walk
- Ca' d'Oro - 8 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 20 min walk
- Mestre Centro B1 - 59 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 63 min drive
- Antico Caffè Ristorante Al Buso - 1 min walk
- Bar "Mister Sandwich" - 1 min walk
- Pizzeria Megaone - 1 min walk
- Hotel Ristorante - 1 min walk
- Al Graspo de Ua - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - midnight. <br />To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Renovations and closures
- One of the dining venues
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 3.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Old world charm. The building needs a little bit of work but if fits in with the character of the city. Great location in tourist area. Easy to access from the airport on the orange line. There no restaurant or bar on the Premises. Many were available within 5 minute walking distance