Very friendly and accommodating, highly recommend, classed as budget hotel but much better than some higher class hotels, loved the location
- Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari
- 5 min walk
- Ca' Foscari University of Venice
- 6 min walk
- Piazzale Roma
- 6 min walk
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari - 5 min walk
- Ca' Foscari University of Venice - 6 min walk
- Piazzale Roma - 6 min walk
- Ca' Rezzonico - 7 min walk
- Palazzo Grassi - 18 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 9 min walk
- Mestre Centro B1 - 10 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 14 min drive
About this property
Along with a rooftop terrace, this smoke-free hotel has coffee/tea in a common area and concierge services. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, express check-in and express check-out are on-site. All 19 rooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access, LCD TVs with digital channels, and free local calls. Hairdryers, safes and showers are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.70 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- No on-site parking available
- Discounted parking nearby
Food and drink
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 8 AM–10 AM: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 7 for children
- Coffee/tea in a common area
- No lifts
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- Smoke-free property
- TV in reception
- Air conditioning
- digital channels
- LCD TV
- Connecting rooms available
- Free local calls
The shower tended to flood and the room was a bit close to the road where you could hear outside noise from passersby but not too big of a deal.