- Wells Beach
- 6 min drive
- Sullivans Beach
- 28 min drive
- Harbor Reef Restaurant
- 6 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Two Harbors, Banning House Lodge is near the beach. Avalon Pier and Avalon Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Wells Beach and Sullivans Beach.
- Wells Beach - 6 min drive
- Empire Landing - 22 min drive
- Sullivans Beach - 28 min drive
- Parsons Landing - 32 min drive
- Johnsons Landing - 33 min drive
- Harbor Reef Restaurant - 6 min walk
About this property
Banning House Lodge
Special check-in instructions
- An adult aged 18 or older must assume all liability for the booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Banning House Lodge Two Harbors
- Banning House Two Harbors
- Banning House
- Banning House Hotel Two Harbors
- Banning House Lodge Catalina Island/Two Harbors CA
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Put Banning House Lodge on your Bucket List
wanted to take staying a night at Two Harbors off my bucket list amazing so worth it escaped just before Buccaneer Days the bar at Harbor Reef great for watching MLB playoffs don't wait too late to go in though last call if slow could happen anytime after 8 pm