Search Hostels in Tweed Heads from CA $153
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Tweed Heads
Other property types in Tweed Heads
Peppers Salt Resort & Spa
Reviewed on Aug. 30, 2020
Mantra on Salt Beach
Reviewed on Oct. 2, 2020
Oaks Casuarina Santai Resort
Reviewed on Jun. 17, 2020
Hostels and More in Tweed Heads
Tweed Heads has 482 accommodations, so if you can't find a hostel in the area, you can still pick something that works for you. With the affordable options here, you can reduce your spending on overnight costs and save more money for going out during your trip. You can enjoy activities like surfing, and the beaches create an appealing natural setting.
If you're hoping to find a budget-friendly accommodation in Tweed Heads, you might like this popular option:
Mantra on Salt Beach - Guests can enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and an outdoor pool at this motel.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Tweed Heads?
The weather can be important when you're discovering new places, so here are some stats about the seasons:
- The hottest months are typically February and January, while July and August are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 82° F and nighttime temperatures average 64° F
- April-June: 79° F is the daytime average and 51° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 74° F and nighttime averages are around 50° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 81° F during the day and 59° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.26 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Tweed Heads?
Depending on how you want to spend your time, you might appreciate these places to visit:Top Sights
- Kirra Beach
- Coolangatta Beach
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Minjungbal Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- Surfers Paradise Beach
- Springbrook National Park
- Surf World Gold Coast
- Dracula's Queensland
- Mudgeeraba Heritage Centre
Generally, Tweed Heads is known for its:
- Whale watching
How to Get to Tweed Heads and Around the Area
You can find the closest airport in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), located 1.3 mi (2 km) from the city center. Another option is Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway), which is 45.7 mi (73.6 km) away.