Overview of Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Brampton
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Room, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub
King bedroom evolution suite
Room, 1 King Bed (Drinks & Snacks)
Room, 2 Queen Beds (Drinks & Snacks)
About this area
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Brampton is located in Brampton. Vaughan Mills Mall is worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Legoland Discovery Centre Toronto and Playdium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Woodbine Racetrack or Mississauga Hershey Centre.
- Pearson Convention Centre - 1 min walk
- The International Centre - 6 min drive
- Rose Theatre - 10 min drive
- Humber College - 12 min drive
- Woodbine Racetrack - 12 min drive
- Bramalea Station - 3 min drive
- Terminal Link Terminal 3 Station - 11 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- Garden Grille and Bar – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Brampton
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.00 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 300.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: CAD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Property is well-kept and the staff is incredibly friendly, attentive to details and....did I say friendly? Never experienced such pleasant interactions at a property before.