- Walbridge Park
- 3 min drive
- South Toledo Golf Club
- 3 min drive
- 3100 Hundred Restaurant
- 7 min walk
- Taco Bell
- 2 min drive
- Toledo, OH (TOL-Toledo Express)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Radisson Hotel at The University of Toledo is located in Toledo. Stranahan Theater and Toledo Repertoire Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Meigs Ohio's War of 1812 Battlefield and Queen of the Most Holy Rosary Cathedral. Check out an event or a game at Huntington Center, and consider making time for Toledo Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Walbridge Park - 3 min drive
- South Toledo Golf Club - 3 min drive
- Stranahan Theater - 4 min drive
- Lucas County Recreation Center - 5 min drive
- Toledo Zoo - 5 min drive
- Toledo Station - 11 min drive
- Toledo, OH (TOL-Toledo Express) - 19 min drive
- 31hundred — 1 min walk
- 3100 Hundred Restaurant - 7 min walk
- Taco Bell - 2 min drive
- Beastro Bar - 4 min drive
- Six Pack on the River - 4 min drive
About this property
Radisson Hotel at The University of Toledo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- This property will issue wristbands to all registered guests at check-in. Wristbands must be worn in order to access the hotel's swimming pool. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.0 per stay.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Nothing special. It was an older hotel. The front desk was pleasant.