Search Motels in Sydney from CA $60
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Sydney
Other property types in Sydney
Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
Reviewed on Oct. 24, 2020
Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney
Reviewed on Oct. 18, 2020
Oaks Sydney Goldsbrough Suites
Reviewed on Oct. 17, 2020
Sydney Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You'll find 53 low-cost motels in Sydney among more than 2513 lodging choices. When you pick one of these cheaper accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash for your trip.
When you save on your room price, you can enjoy more of what Sydney has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Sydney Tower, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, and Sydney Town Hall.
Fun fact: Motels became more prevalent in the U.S. at the end of the 1940s when cars became more popular along with road trip vacations, peaking in the 1960s with over 60,000 properties. When you stay at a motel, you'll usually access your room from an outside corridor overlooking the parking lot.
Below are a few of our customers' recommended Sydney motels available to book:
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of Coogee Beach and Clovelly Beach.
- Enjoy access to the free parking and 24-hour business center, as well as room amenities like a kitchenette.
- A restaurant and an outdoor pool are available during your stay, along with room amenities like free WiFi.
- You'll be located within a 5-minute drive of Newport Beach and Mona Vale Beach.
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, outdoor pool, and bar.
- Stay within a 10-minute drive of Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House.
- It's located within a 10-minute drive of Sydney Showground and Qudos Bank Arena.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like an LCD TV.
- Stay within a quick 3-minute drive of Wet'n'Wild Sydney.
- Enjoy access to the casino, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in SydneyWhile you're sightseeing, check out the bustling port and acclaimed art scene. Those who've visited Sydney speak highly of its shops, museums, and restaurants.
Here are some popular places:
- Sydney Tower
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
- Sydney Town Hall
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Hyde Park
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Bondi Beach
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- Luna Park
- Taronga Zoo
- Wildlife Sydney
Sydney is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit SydneyDecide when you'd like to visit Sydney by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically February and January, while July and June are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 78° F and nighttime temperatures average 60° F
- April-June: 73° F is the daytime average and 47° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 68° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 77° F during the day and 53° F at night
- Average rainfall is 46.77 inches in a year
How to Get to Sydney and Around the Area
|Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)||Airport||5.3 mi (8.6 km)|
|Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional)||Airport||53.5 mi (86.1 km)|
|Martin Place Station||Metro Station||0.2 mi (0.3 km)|
|Wynyard Station||Metro Station||0.2 mi (0.3 km)|
|St. James Station||Metro Station||0.2 mi (0.4 km)|
|Sydney Circular Quay Station||Train Station||0.4 mi (0.7 km)|
|Exhibition Centre Station||Train Station||0.8 mi (1.3 km)|
|Sydney Central Station||Train Station||1 mi (1.6 km)|