- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Blue Horizon Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Double or Twin Room
About this area
Located in St. Martins, Blue Horizon Hotel is near the beach. Hauteville House and Castle Cornet are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Saints Bay Beach and Icart Point.
- Sausmarez Manor - 11 min walk
- Wid Subtropical Garden - 12 min walk
- Saints Bay Beach - 8 min drive
- Hauteville House - 9 min drive
- Icart Point - 9 min drive
- Guernsey (GCI) - 6 min drive
- Moulin Huet Tea Room - 10 min walk
- Búho - Latina Cantina - 15 min walk
- Fermain Tavern - 15 min walk
- Green Hut - 16 min walk
- The Beach Cafe - 17 min walk
About this property
Blue Horizon Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PM. <br />To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children 10 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 10 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Blue Horizon St. Martins
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
A very quiet hotel, and the location is so very calm and quiet. Ideally a car would be recommended, but the buses on the island are very frequent, and stop no too far away.