- River Street
- 1 min walk
- Washington Square
- 5 min walk
- Two Cracked Eggs Café
- 1 min walk
- Bernie's Restaurant and Bar
- 2 min walk
- Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Savannah, Hampton Inn Savannah-Historic District is in the city centre and near a train station. River Street is a notable landmark, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit City Market and Oglethorpe Mall. SK8 City and Surf Lagoon Water Park are also worth visiting.
- River Street - 1 min walk
- Washington Square - 5 min walk
- City Market - 6 min walk
- Ellis Square - 7 min walk
- Savannah Convention Center - 13 min walk
- Savannah Amtrak Station - 11 min drive
- Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Two Cracked Eggs Café - 1 min walk
- Bernie's Restaurant and Bar - 2 min walk
- Boar's Head Grill & Tavern - 2 min walk
- Tubby's Seafood - 2 min walk
- Hueys On The River - 2 min walk
About this property
Hampton Inn Savannah-Historic District
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Great location. Nice lobby and good breakfast choices.