Room was very small but efficient. Breakfast buffet was excellent. Nightly ramen noodles was a nice touch.
- Odori Park
- 5 min walk
- Nijo Market
- 10 min walk
- Clock Tower
- 12 min walk
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose)
- 60 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Odori Park - 5 min walk
- Nijo Market - 10 min walk
- Former Hokkaido Government Office Building - 11 min walk
- Sapporo TV Tower - 12 min walk
- Clock Tower - 12 min walk
- Sapporo Station - 2 min drive
- Susukino Station - 6 min walk
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 60 min drive
- Where to eat
- 北の台所 – Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Dormy Inn Sapporo Annex Hot Spring
After a day on the slopes, return to Dormy Inn Sapporo Annex Hot Spring to dine at the restaurant and relax in a sauna. All 134 rooms offer free WiFi, fridges and TVs. Guests will also find pillow menu, hairdryers and desks.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 2000 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Dormy Inn Annex
- Dormy Sapporo Annex
- Dormy Annex
- Dormy Hotel Sapporo Annex
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Self parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee daily 6:30 AM–10:00 AM: JPY 2000 for adults and JPY 1000 for children
- 1 restaurant
Things to do
- Spa services onsite
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
Food and Drink
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
Good Choice for Sapporo
Really a great location right in the heart of the nightlife section of Sapporo - breakfast was good, Onsen was enough, staff was great.