- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Dormy Inn PREMIUM Sapporo Hot Spring
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Moderate Double Room (16㎡)
Deluxe Twin Room (32㎡)
Compact Twin Room (17㎡)
Large Twin Room (28㎡)
Moderate Double Room Non Smoking (No Cleaning Service)
Large Twin Room Non Smoking (No Cleaning Service)
Deluxe Twin Room Non Smoking (No Cleaning Service)
Compact Twin Room Non Smoking (No Cleaning Service)
Only for Healthcare Workers - employment proof (ID card, name card etc.)& photo ID at check-in
About this area
In the city centre, Dormy Inn PREMIUM Sapporo Hot Spring is in Sapporo's Chuo-ku neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Sapporo JR Tower and Former Hokkaido Government Office Building are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Odori Park and Nakajima Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena or Sapporo Dome. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Nishi-Hatchome Stop is 4 minutes by foot and Shiseikan-Shogakko-Mae Stop is 4 minutes.
- Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street - 1 min walk
- Odori Park - 4 min walk
- Former Hokkaido Government Office Building - 10 min walk
- Sapporo TV Tower - 11 min walk
- Clock Tower - 11 min walk
- Naebo Station - 3 min drive
- Nishi-Hatchome Stop - 4 min walk
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 54 min drive
- 魚平 - 1 min walk
- Kushidori - 1 min walk
- 塩ホルモン 炭や - 1 min walk
- SAPPORO BONE - 2 min walk
- TK6 Bar and Grill - 2 min walk
About this property
Dormy Inn PREMIUM Sapporo Hot Spring
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2000 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The room was cozy and clean, bed was comfortable and the included amenities were all quite great. Location is fantastic, easy to get to and from either the train or the airport. But like most reviewers here, breakfast really won us over. We didn't get to try the complimentary ramen in the evening (due to full schedules) but we hope to do so next time! Will definitely come back again. 😊