Staff not attentive , not accommodating & not well trained, needs a lot of improvements!
Overview of Chaminade Resort & Spa
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Forest View 2 Queens
King Guest Room
Family room, 2 Queen Beds Jr. Suite
JR King Suite With Forest View
Executive King Suite
Mediation 2 Queen Beds Jr. Suite
Meditation Jr King Suite
ADA King Guest Room
Full ADA 2 Queens
ADA Queen Suite
ADA 2 Queen
About this area
Located in Santa Cruz, Chaminade Resort & Spa is in a rural location and near the beach. Capitola Mercantile and Swift Street Courtyard are worth visiting if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lighthouse Point Park and Natural Bridges State Park. Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and University of California Santa Cruz Arboretum are also worth visiting. Windsurfing and sailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ziplining and rock climbing nearby. Our guests appreciate the resort's quiet location.
- Ocean Street - 5 min drive
- Capitola Mercantile - 6 min drive
- Capitola Wharf - 6 min drive
- Pasatiempo Golf Course - 7 min drive
- Mystery Spot - 9 min drive
- San Jose, CA (SJC-Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl.) - 44 min drive
- Linwood's - 3 min walk
- Taqueria Santa Cruz - 16 min walk
- Erik's DeliCafé - 17 min walk
- Upper Crust Pizza & Pasta - 3 min drive
- El Chino - 3 min drive
About this property
Chaminade Resort & Spa
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 150.00 per pet, per stay.
- Dogs only
- Up to 40 lb/18 kg
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 40 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 41.19 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness centre access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Chaminade Resort Santa Cruz
- Chaminade Resort
- Chaminade Santa Cruz
- Chaminade Santa Cruz
- Chaminade Resort And Spa
- Chaminade Hotel Santa Cruz
- Chaminade Resort Spa
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
They charged $150 for dog cleaning fee, our small dog didn’t do anything! Expedia should provide the detail info about pet! The sofa bed was the worst bed whatever I slept! It’s too expensive! The staff’s attitude was terrible regarding my complain!