Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Santa Ana, CA from CA $76
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Santa Ana Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Dec. 14, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov. 24, 2020
Santa Ana Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Santa Ana with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 5 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Check out these popular Santa Ana hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Orange County Airport is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's property condition and location.
- Pets are welcome at Candlewood Suites OC Airport-Irvine West. This aparthotel offers a 24-hour fitness center and in-room kitchens. See why our customers love this 2.5-star aparthotel's overall property condition and convenient parking.
- Pets can join their owners at Motel 6 Irvine - Orange County Airport. This motel provides guests with an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2-star motel's comfortable rooms and proximity to shopping.
Planning Your Trip to Santa Ana
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- April-June: the average is 81°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Santa Ana is 12.95 inches
Exploring Santa Ana with Your Pet
Known for its museums and live music, Santa Ana has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Santa Ana Zoo and Bowers Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Discovery Science Center. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Tuesday Morning, Prehistoric Pets, or Marine Depot Aquarium Supplies.