Rocky Mountain House Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 8 hotels and other lodging options in Rocky Mountain House including only 3 low-priced motels. When you pick one of these cheaper accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash to use on your vacation.
Fun fact: The term "motel" was coined in 1925 in San Luis Obispo, California by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel. Often just a story or two, motels usually have exterior corridors overlooking the parking lot or an outdoor pool.
Listed below are some of our customers’ favorite Rocky Mountain House motels available to book:
Tamarack Motor Inn
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a private balcony.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in Rocky Mountain House
Visitors to Rocky Mountain House like its mountain landscape and coffeehouses. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
While you're visiting, some places to see are:
- Rocky Mountain House Museum (1.4 mi/2.2 km from the city center)
- Rocky Arena Complex (1.5 mi/2.4 km from the city center)
Rocky Mountain House is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit Rocky Mountain House
Determine the optimal time to visit Rocky Mountain House by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 44° F and nighttime temperatures average 2° F
- April-June: 69° F is the daytime average and 21° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 71° F and nighttime averages are around 31° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 57° F during the day and 1° F at night
- Average rainfall is 21.42 inches in a year