- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Grand Hotel Reykjavik
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Tower View Double Room
Atrium View Double Room
External View Single
External View Double Room
Tower View Twin room
Atrium view twin room
External view twin room
About this area
Located in Reykjavik's Laugardalur neighbourhood, Grand Hotel Reykjavik is in the business district. Harpa and National Museum of Iceland are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Hallgrimskirkja and Perlan. Laugardalslaug Geothermal Pool and Reykjavik Park and Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Laugavegur - 6 min walk
- Laugardalslaug Geothermal Pool - 11 min walk
- Iceland Phallological Museum - 18 min walk
- Solfar - 3 min drive
- Hallgrimskirkja - 4 min drive
- Reykjavik (KEF-Keflavik Intl.) - 42 min drive
- Where to eat
- Grand Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Grand Hotel Reykjavik
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for ISK 6500.0 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between ISK 3500 and ISK 4000 for adults, and ISK 1750 and ISK 2000 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: ISK 12000 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: ISK 6500.0 per night
- Facilities fee: ISK 3900 per person, per day and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Grand Reykjavik
- Top Cityline Grand Reykjavík
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Very nice and helpful staff services. Very modern and clean hotel,, and good for conferences. Good location and Hotel rate.