- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 5 min drive
- 6 min drive
- Sundlaugin Versolum Swimming Pool
- 6 min drive
- Reykjavik (KEF-Keflavik Intl.)
- 42 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Kopavogur, Icelandic Apartments is on a lake. Harpa and National Museum of Iceland are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Perlan and Hallgrimskirkja. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Laugardalsvollur or Laugardalsholl. Our guests love the property's location for the sightseeing and nightlife.
- Arbaejarsafn - 5 min drive
- Arbaejarlaug - 6 min drive
- Sundlaugin Versolum Swimming Pool - 6 min drive
- Reykjavik City Museum - 7 min drive
- Perlan - 10 min drive
- Reykjavik (KEF-Keflavik Intl.) - 42 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 5 PM. <br />Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions 3 days prior to their arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
This is my 3rd time staying here. Great property. Clean. Well organized. Had kitchen: Dishwasher, pots, dishes etc. Had laundry facilities on 2nd floor. Nice view. Basically this an apartment with everything you need. Living room area, with tv, and dining table included. A Bonus grocery store, bakery, cafe, and restaurant across the street. Only thing I didn’t like is the bed. Basically a mattress on 2 twin frames, which causes a line in the middle. Unfortunately this seems to be typical and standard in all the European countries I’ve visited.